Dear NVRA member,
Your annual dues bill for membership at NVRA, VAR, and NAR will be sent via email on October 1, 2023. The amount you see reflected on your bill will cover your membership with these 3 organizations from January 1, 2024 through December 31, 2024.
Additional Affiliate (per member)
Description of late fees:
If you do not make your dues payment by November 1, 2024, late fees will be incurred. There are no exceptions to these late fees.
- November 2 through December 31 – VAR: $50, NVRA: $50
- January 1 forward: VAR – $50 reinstatement fee, NVRA: $50 reinstatement fee
Frequently Asked Questions
A Primary Affiliate Membership covers the company listing as an Affiliate in the NVRA Affiliate Directory, and it includes 1 employee from the company as a contact. This person is a full member of NVRA – they will get the member rate for all NVRA events, receive all NVRA newsletters, access the NVRA Member Portal, serve on NVRA committees, etc. Primary Affiliate Membership does not cover all staff for the organization.
Any staff that you wish to add to your account can be added as Additional Affiliates. They will be able to access the NVRA Member Portal, NVRA committees, member rates for events, and NVRA communications.
- First opportunity to sponsor NVRA events and meetings to publicize your brand.
- Exclusive access to NVRA member list for marketing. (sent automatically once per quarter, but available upon request as well).
- Accessible networking opportunities to grow your network within the industry.
- Free monthly Lunch and Learns featuring relevant speakers and topics (NVRA Members Only!)
- Free Headshot Day (NVRA Members Only!)
- Eligibility for recognition as NVRA Affiliate of the Year, which is publicized via press release each year.
- Community Engagement through charitable giving opportunities.
- Political advocacy at all three levels of government (NVRA, VAR, and NAR Benefit).