Become and Affiliate
Affiliate Membership provides opportunities to promote your business to members of one of the most influential groups in Vermont – REALTORS®. The NVRA Affiliate Membership provides invaluable opportunities to showcase your products and services, network with more than 500 Vermont REALTORS® and engage in important community initiatives.
Affiliate membership is open to any individual who does not have an active real estate license but whose business provides services, supplies, or is otherwise related to or interested in the real estate industry.
The NVRA Affiliate Membership provides invaluable opportunities to showcase your products and services, network with more than 600 Vermont REALTORS® and engage in important community initiatives. This membership category includes attorneys, engineers, architects, bankers, home inspection companies, mortgage companies, developers, title companies, and more!
Affiliate members are afforded opportunities for value-added publicity to the membership, including:
- Your business name and contact information listed on the website’s Affiliate Directory.
- Access to an updated member roster (twice per year)
- Included in the affiliate roster distributed to new members at New Agent Orientation.
- If interested, consideration for instructor opportunities for seminars and accredited courses.
Affiliate members are invited to attend (and network at) all NVRA meetings and events, including but, not limited to:
- Annual Meeting
- Annual Golf Outing
- Community Service Initiatives
- Social activities through our Young Professionals Network
- Government Affairs efforts
Affiliate members receive many of the same benefits as REALTORS®, including:
- All regular member communications, such as our weekly Broker Open House Listings, monthly newsletter, special announcements, and event notifications.
- NVRA’s monthly Northwest Vermont Real Estate Market Statistics Report – a valuable in-depth analysis of the regional real estate market.
- Attending education classes and presentations at Member Rates.
- Use of the Association’s conference rooms at discounted rates. These rooms come complete with state-of-the-art technology.
Affiliates can promote their businesses through adverting and sponsorships. As a member, you receive a significant savings over non-member rates.
Do you want to gain additional exposure for your business?
Join the NVRA Affiliate Partnership Program. The Affiliate Partnership Program is designed as an opportunity for you to develop new contacts, increase exposure and gain even greater visibility. CLICK HERE to learn more about this exciting and affordable opportunity for your business!
For more information on NVRA Affiliate Membership, contact Mike Berk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 862-6407.